- Go to Albums section
- Tap on + sign on the top right corner.
- Either select “Private Album” or “Shared Album”
- Select pictures from the Timeline view
- Enter your preferred "Album" title
- Tap on the “Album” option appearing on the bottom bar of the Capture App.
- You will see a “+” (add) icon appearing on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Next, choose “Private” or “Shared” album based on your preference.
- Next, select from the list of options where you want to choose the photos from, then mark the photos you want to add in the selected album.
- To proceed, click on the “Done” option on the top-right of the screen.
- When this is done, you should name your album by pressing the text “Set album name”, then enter the title of your album and press “OK” (this step is optional).
- Once your album is created, you will have an option to share it with friends and family.